Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sean visits Pittsburgh

This is very out of date but still...


Sean is a wonderful friend of mine. He has this blog which you should check out. And is generally just a fabulous and magnetic person. So Sean moved away about a year and a half ago. And when he comes to visit, delicious things inevitably happen.

We gathered some lovlies (Kyle, Janna, Kenny) and headed to Plum:

Seriously, someone needs to teach me how to use this camera.
Also, I can't remember what we ate. Pad Thai? Tofu Curry? 


Sean and I met in grad school as Duquesne University, which is the reason I moved to Pittsburgh in the first place. He was a gregarious bass trombone player and I fell in love with him immediately. He is funny and smart and charming and I absolutely adore him. He also happens to be the reason that I know 75% of my friends here, which means that when he visits, I get to see people I haven't seen in far too long. 

So over the course of the weekend, word got out that I planned to make a giant pot of chili Sunday afternoon and I ended up with an amazing group of people at my house to partake in some homemade chili. I ended up making two pots, one beef, one veggie, and we went to town.

This is a combination of both beef and veggie. Genius.

Also, this adorable thing happened:



I every Sunday of my life turned into a spontaneous chili party, I would be the happiest woman alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment