Saturday, February 5, 2011

Eat, Drink, Love

It's raining in Pittsburgh today, and my friend Janna is on a plane to Bali, where according to weather.com:

Ok it's also raining there. But still! Bali!

So to send her off, Kelly and I took Janna to one of our favorite place, Kelly's in East Liberty (Don't worry, the irony is not lost on anyone)

I'm the person who is always last to decide what she wants to eat when I go out. As a result, my most successful (and least annoyed) dining companions are people who say "Why don't we just get a bunch  of stuff and split it?". Luckily for me, Janna and Kelly are those people.

Tex Mex Rolls, Keilbasa with Sauerkraut and Pierogies

I think we succeeded in giving Janna a little something to remember Pittsburgh by, while she's laying on the beach all week long. She graciously allowed us to live vicariously through her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment